Helps to boost supply of vitamin C that is necessary for a number of bodily functions.
Proprietary name (and dosage form):
|Each tablet/ capsule/ effervescent contains:||%RDA|
|Vitamin C||500 mg|
- Helps with the synthesis of collagen, a fibrous protein in bone and connective tissue.
- Helps the nervous system by converting certain amino acids into neurotransmitters
- Acts as an anti-oxidant by protecting the body from free radical damage.
- Helps with many enzyme reactions in the body.
- Helps boost the immune system.
- Helps the body digest and absorb iron.
Dosage and directions for use:
Take one tablet daily or as directed.
Precautions, Contra-indications and Side effects:
If you are sensitive to any of the ingredients you should not take this product.
Stop taking this product if any adverse reaction occurs.
Patients taking any other medication should consult their health care professional before taking any complementary medicine.
As Vitamin C Increases iron absorption care must be taken if you are taking an iron supplement.
In large doses it may cause gastro-intestinal disturbances and diarrhoea.
Storage and disposal information:
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place below 25°C.
If for any reason you need to dispose of this medication, please return to your
pharmacist who will dispose of it responsibly. Keep container tightly closed.
100 tablets in a white container with an orange cap with a protective seal.
Identification: White tablet.
No medicinal claims are made for this product and all data is supplied for information only. This product is a dietary supplement and not a medicine.